Current Version v1.0 – Updated 06/10/2016
- Automatically Register Free .tk Domains on Freenom.com
- Use’s Http Get & Post Requests to Quickly Register Dozens of Domains in Seconds.
- Easy To Use Interface
- Lifetime License + Free Updates!
- No Proxy Needed!
How To Use:
First you need to have a Freenom.com account in order to use the software. If you don’t have an account you can quickly create one by registering one domain manually. Click the Navigate To Freenom To Create New Account button to visit the home page. Pick and domain and register your account. During registration you need to enter address details but you can put anything here.
- Enter your email address in the box labeled Email.
- Enter your password in the box labeled Password.
- If you are using a proxy be sure to enter it into the box labeled Proxy (leave blank if none).
- Click on the button labeled Choose File under the label Domains To Register and open your domain list. Note: Be sure to open a .csv or .txt file with one domain per line. (words and numbers, no spaces, or extensions)
- Click Run and wait for all domains to finish registering.
List Of Domains To Create
Created Domains in Portal
Bot Resources & Requirements:
- Bot Purchase License Agreement
- Med-Fast Internet Connection or Med-Fast Proxy
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory (RAM): 2GB
- Windows 7/8/10/Server
- Space: Less than 13mb