Current Version v1.1 – Updated 7/18/2017
- Automatically Grab & Analyze User Data from Usernames on Instagram.
- Check engagement rate on specific usernames from their most recent posts on Instagram.
- Data Harvested & Saved: Username, Number of Posts, Followers, Post #1 Likes, Post #1 Comments, Post #2 Likes, Post #2 Comments, Post #3 Likes, Post #3 Comments.
- Use’s Http Get Requests to quickly grab and save data. (No limits on the amount of requests)
- Saves data in a .csv for fast reference.
- Lifetime License + Free Updates!
- No Proxy Needed!
How To Use:
- Click on the Choose File button under the label Open Username List and load the username list you would like to check. Note: Be sure to only load .csv or .txt files with one username per line.
- Click on the Choose File button under the label Save Extracted Data and choose the location and file name where you would like to save your extracted user data. Note: Be sure to save your file as a .csv for example; data.csv
- Click Run and wait for the Instagram Deep User Analyzer Done prompt.
Note: If you are seeing empty data come back then that person most likely has a private profile.
*** Instagram Deep User Analyzer v1.1 – 7/18/17 ***
- Updated Instagram Deep User Analyzer due to changes in on-site code.
Bot Resources & Requirements:
- Bot Purchase License Agreement
- Med-Fast Internet Connection or Med-Fast Proxy
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory (RAM): 2GB
- Windows 7/8/10/Server 2012
- Space: Less than 13mb