Current Version v1.2 – Updated 04/10/2017
- 3 Different Modules Included.
- Automatically Grab and Analyze User Data from Usernames on Pinterest.
- Data Grabbed: Username, Followers, Following, Boards, Pins, Likes, Website, Facebook, Twitter, and Bio.
- Automatically scrape usernames links using keywords by pins, pinners, or boards.
- Automatically Login.
- Use’s Http Get Requests to quickly grab and save data. (No limits on the amount of requests)
- Displays data in a visual table as well as saves it to a .csv for fast reference.
- Lifetime License + Free Updates!
- No Proxy Needed!
Before running any of the other modules you are going to want to login to Pinterest using the module labeled Pinterest Login. This will allow you to scrape usernames by being logged into Pinterest.
- Enter your Pinterest email in the box labeled Pinterest Email.
- Enter your Pinterest password in the box labeled Pinterest Password.
- If you are using a proxy be sure to turn Use Proxy in the On position and enter your proxy in the box labeled Proxy: ip:port.’
- Click on the green button labeled Login To Pinterest and wait for the Login Done prompt.
This module will allow you to scrape and save a list of usernames based on the keyword you load into the software. You have the option to scrape Pinterest Usernames by Pins, Pinners, or Boards.
- Click on the Choose File button under the label Save Scraped Usernames To and choose the location and file name to save your scraped username list. Note: Be sure to save your file as a .csv or .txt file. Ex; scraped-usernames.csv or scraped-usernames.txt
- Enter the keyword you would like to search in the box labeled Keyword To Search.
- Choose how you would like the scrape by using the drop down box labeled Scrape Usernames By.
- Enter the amount of usernames you would like to scrape in the box labeled Usernames To Scrape.
- Click on the green button labeled Run Username Scraper and wait for the Username Scraper Done prompt.
Pinterest Data Grabber:
This module will automatically extract the following data from the username list you load into the software. Username, Followers, Following, Boards, Pins, Likes, Website, Facebook, Twitter, and Bio. After it is done scraping it will save the data to a file as well as display a spreadsheet for easy reference.
- Click on the Choose File button under the label Open Scraped Usernames and choose your scraped username list.
- Click on the Choose File button under the label Save User Data and choose the location and file name to save your scraped username list. Note: Be sure to save your file as a .csv only (This is so you will have the data organized). Ex; scraped-usernames-data.csv
- Click on the green button labeled Run Data Grabber and wait for the Pinterest Data Grabber Done prompt.
Here is an example of the extracted data file:
***Pinterest Data Grabber Pro v1.2 Update*** – 04/10/2017
- Updated to new browser on entire software.
***Pinterest Data Grabber Pro v1.1 Update*** – 01/22/2016
- Added the option to scrape Usernames by Boards to the Username Scraper.
Bot Resources & Requirements:
- Bot Purchase License Agreement
- Med-Fast Internet Connection or Med-Fast Proxy
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory (RAM): 2GB
- Windows 7/8/Server
- Space: Less than 6mb