Current Version v1.1 – Updated 06/07/2016
- Login Module
- Username Scraper Module
- Follower Module
- Unfollower Module
- Email Extractor Module
- Random Custom Delays
- Easy To Use Interface
- Proxy Support
- Lifetime License + Free Updates Included!
This module will log you into your Soundcloud account. You must run this module before using any of the other modules.
- Enter your Soundcloud Email in the box labeled Soundcloud Email.
- Enter your Soundcloud Password into the box labeled Soundcloud Password.
- If you are using a proxy be sure to check the box labeled Use Proxy and enter your proxy:port into the box labeled Proxy (format is ip:port).
- Click Run and wait for Login Done prompt.
Username Scraper Module:
This module will automatically scrape and save usernames based on the keyword you choose using the people search option on Soundcloud. You must run this module in order to harvest usernames for use in the Follower module.
- Click on the Choose File button under the label Save Usernames and choose the location and file name to save your scraped username list. Note be sure to save your file as a .csv or .txt file. (ex: usernames.csv or usernames.txt)
- Enter the keyword you would like to search in the box labeled Keyword To Search.
- Enter the number of usernames you would like to scrape in the box labeled Usernames To Scrape. Note: If you see there are no more usernames to be scraped you can stop the bot at any time.
- Click Run and wait for the Username Scraper Done prompt.
This module will automatically follow the usernames you load into the software. You can use random delays as well as choose the max amount of people to follow per run.
- Click on the Choose File button under the label Open Usernames and choose the file you scraped using the Username Scraper module.
- Enter the max number of users you want to follow for the run in the box labeled Max Users To Follow. Note: The bot will automatically remove each of the users it follows from your list so next time you run the follower you can load your same list and it will pick up where it left off at.
- Enter your min-max wait time in seconds you would like the bot to wait after each follow is done in the boxes labeled Min Wait (sec) and Max Wait (sec). Note: The software will pick a random time between those two times after each follow is done.
This module will automatically unfollow users that you are currently following. You can use random delays as well as choose the max number of people to unfollow.
- Enter the number of users you want to unfollow in the box labeled Users To Unfollow.
- Enter your min-max wait time in seconds you would like the bot to wait after each unfollow is done in the boxes labeled Min Wait (sec) and Max Wait (sec). Note: The software will pick a random time between those two times after each unfollow is done.
- Click Run and wait for the Unfollower Done prompt.
This module will allow you to upload a list of usernames to check then the bot will automatically extract any emails that exist on a users page.
- Click on the Choose File button under the label Open Username List and load your username list. Note: Be sure to only load a .csv or .txt file with 1 username per line.
- Click Run and wait for the Email Extractor Done module.
***Soundcloud Booster v1.1 Update*** – 06/06/2016
- Added new email extractor module.