Current Version v1.1 – Updated 7/15/2017
- Automatically Grab User Data from Usernames on Twitter.
- Data Grabbed: Username, Tweets, Following, Followers, Favorites, Bio, Website URL, and Location.
- Use’s Http Get Requests to quickly grab and save data. (No limits on the amount of requests)
- Displays data in a visual table as well as saves it to a .csv for fast reference.
- No Twitter Account Needed!
- Free Updates + Lifetime License!
How To Use:
- Click on the button labeled Choose File under the label Open Twitter Usernames and open your Twitter username list. Note: Be sure to load only .csv or .txt files with one username per line.
- Click on the button labeled Choose File under the label Save Extracted Data and choose the location and file name to save your extracted data. Note: Be sure to save as a .csv file for better readability.
- Click the Run button and wait for the Twitter User Analyzer Done prompt.
Example Extracted User Data:
*** Twitter User Analyzer v1.1 Update Check 7/15/17 ***
- Tested all functions of program. Everything is in working order.
*** Twitter User Analyzer v1.1 Update ***
- Fixed a few bugs in the scraping for specific data.
- Added Location data scrape.
Bot Resources & Requirements:
- Bot Purchase License Agreement
- Med-Fast Internet Connection for License Check
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory (RAM): 2GB
- Windows 7/8/Server
- Space: Less than 6mb