Current Version v1.0 – Updated 04/27/2016
- Automatically Grab and Analyze Video Data from Youtube Channels.
- Data Grabbed: Video Title, Publish Data, View Count, Like Count, Dislike Count, Description, Keywords, Video URL, Video Cover Image URL.
- Automatically scrapes most recent video links from channel and extracts all data listed above.
- Use’s Http Requests to quickly grab and save data.
- Saves all data to an easy to read .csv for fast reference.
- Lifetime License + Free Updates.
- No Youtube Account Needed.
- No Proxy Needed!
How To Use:
- Click on the Choose File button under the label Save Video Data and choose the location and file name to save your extracted video data. Note: Be sure to save as a .csv for easy reference in excel.
- Enter the channel video url that you would like to extract data from in the box labeled Channel Videos URL. Note: See screen shot below for example of a channels videos url.
- Click Start and wait for the YT Channel Analyzer Done prompt.
Example of Extracted Data:
Bot Resources & Requirements:
- Bot Purchase License Agreement
- Med-Fast Internet Connection
- Processor: Dual Core
- Memory (RAM): 2GB
- Windows 7/8/Server
- Space: Less than 6mb